cynicalreader

Cynical Reader

Give me a happily-ever-after fairy-tale and I'll fight you every step of the way, but give me a tragic, grief-ridden story and I'll let it consume me.

Partials - Dan Wells I'm super-duper crazy excited about this one!

after reading:

It was everything I expected, I was a little skeptical at first that it wouldn't live up to my expectations....but ohhhh it did!

It was definitely different, but different in a good way. There was very little romance, which was a nice change (for me, anyway). A lot of the science and medical stuff went a little over my head and there were times when I wasn't quite sure what they were talking about.

I'm really picky about main female characters, sometimes they can really grate on my nerves and cause my eyes to roll out of control, but Kira was pretty awesome and didn't have any moments that made me want to strangle her.

But all-in-all it was a great book and idk if I can wait an entire year for the next book (it did end on a kind of cliff-hanger). And OMG the twists and turns were great, it's been awhile since a book has caught me off guard like that!