cynicalreader

Cynical Reader

Give me a happily-ever-after fairy-tale and I'll fight you every step of the way, but give me a tragic, grief-ridden story and I'll let it consume me.

White Girl Bleed a Lot (5th Edition): The return of racial violence and how the media ignore it. - Colin Flaherty If you are interested in this book I would recommend getting the ebook version, because there are a lot of links and it was obviously created for that (not to be in print).

This is not an in-depth book about racial violence, just the facts and instances. Contrary to what people say, Colin Flaherty isn't trying to push his beliefs on you, he's simply giving you the facts so you can make up your own mind.

If you are looking for a more structured, deeper look into racial violence and the media's aversion to covering it I'd recommend Ann Coulter's [b:Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama|15808231|Mugged Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama|Ann Coulter|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1355957497s/15808231.jpg|21532852]. She also goes into the history and origins of everything.